Native Warm Season Grass Biomass
- They are perennial, meaning they re-seed themselves from year-to-year.
- They are able to thrive in marginal soil conditions that are too wet or dry for traditional crops.
- They have minimal nutrient input requirements.
- They are efficient in converting sunlight to useable biomass.
- They have proven soil, water, air and wildlife benefits.
Biomass production from switchgrass can vary greatly from one region to another. It is important to select switchgrass varieties that are well suited to the growing conditions of your area. Please contact us and we will be happy to make recommendations.